Monday, June 28, 2010

Just starting out...

So this is my first post. I have been reading more and more blogs lately and I think that this might be a good thing for me to try. I think I have a few witty things to say here and there and I know that I have a lot going on in my mind that I can benefit from getting onto paper, or at least into the blog-o-sphere!

I chose the title Loyal to Life because my life is what I want to write about. I enjoy my life and I want to write about the different parts of my life that I like and that I try to be loyal to, whether it is my marriage, my role as a mother, my friendships, my job, my well-being, my cooking, or whatever!

That said, I am pledging my loyalty to this blog. Maybe one day there will be people who read it (other than my husband and best friend) and they will be able to read along with me as I make my way through this new and empowering personal journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment